Muscle-Up Technique (transitions, banded, kipping, strict)
- Even Minutes: Deadlift (135/95) x 5, Burpee x 5
- Odd Minutes: Ring Row x 5, Single Under x 15
- Even Minutes: Deadlift (275/185) x 5, Burpee Over the Bar x 5-10
- Odd Minutes: Muscle Up x 2-3, Double Under x 15
*Notes: You perform the work at the top of the minute and then rest for the remainder of the minute. For example, if doing level 2: at “3-2-1 Go” you will do 5 Deadlifts and 5-10 Burpees Over the Bar, then rest until the top of the next minute, where you will then do 2-3 Muscle Ups and 15 Double Unders.
Record Deadlift weight, number of Burpees, Muscle Up variation, and DU variation. Scale so that you are able to complete the work within the minute.
**Scale Muscle Ups to most challenging pulling variation for you. Ring muscle up –> bar muscle up –> strict chest to bar pull-up –> weighted pull-up –> strict pull-up–> strict banded pull-up –> pull-up negative, etc.
- Come out to the “First Friday” June potluck-style BBQ and cornhole this Friday, June 14! Join the event via Facebook.