What an awesome weekend of competition in Richmond at the SuperFit Games National Championship! For complete results, visit the link here: Scoreboard
Congrats to all our competitors! Onward to the Open!
Touch and Go Push Jerk, 4 sets of 7 reps
Notes: Moderate weight, focus on solid lockout and standing up weight after each rep
Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes following the rep scheme below:
- Clean and Jerk (135/95) x 3
- Toes-to-Bar x 3
- Clean and Jerk x 6
- Toes-to-Bar x 6
- Clean and Jerk x 9
- Toes-to-Bar x 9
- Clean and Jerk x 12
- Toes-to-Bar x 12
- Clean and Jerk x 15
- Toes-to-Bar x 15
- Clean and Jerk x 18
- Toes-to-Bar x 18 . . .
- For Level 1, scale to V-ups, and consider using dumbbells for clean and jerks.
- This is a timed workout. If you complete the round of 18, go on to 21. If you complete 21, go on to 24, etc.
- Every rep counts in this workout. You will enter your score as the total number of reps.
Good luck to all competing in Richmond today!
1) Deadlift 7-7-7 alternating with a 50-60% set of strict pull-ups
2) 10 minutes to work on skin the cat
3) For time: 13 burpees, 13 thrusters (135/95), 13 burpees, 13 thrusters
Rest 4 minutes
For time: 10 lateral box jump overs (24/20), 10 power snatch (135/95), 10 lateral box jump overs, 10 power snatch
Rest 4 minutes
For time: 7 inverted burpees, 7 squat clean and jerk (135/95), 7 inverted burpees, 7 squat clean and jerk
4) Row 2000m, 100 sit-ups (not for time, break up however you want)
1) 10 minutes to establish a split jerk x2
2) Front squat 3-3-3-3
3) 10 minutes of skill work on pullovers and bar muscle ups
4) 50-40-30-20-10: Wall ball (20/14), sit-up. Wall balls must be unbroken, scale to a reasonable rep scheme.