Today is a FREE DAY! Show up anytime between 4:30PM and 7PM for free instruction and a workout.
- Sprint as a group 250 Meters With a Medicine Ball (20# Men / 14# Women). That means runs 110% as fast as you can to the truck.
- When last athlete finishes, wait 30 seconds.
- 6X Tabata Box Jumps (24″ Men / 18″ Women)
- 6X Tabata Bottom-to-Bottom Squats. Must sit in bottom position the whole rest time, including the last 10 seconds.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Sprint as a group 250 Meters With a Medicine Ball (20# Men / 14# Women).
Scoring is recorded as: Tabata Score – Sprint 1 – Sprint 2
So if someone did the first sprint in 30 seconds, the second sprint in 40 seconds and scored 100 on the tabata, they would record 30 as their score.
Doesn’t make sense? That’s ok. Our trainers will be there to help.
Lydia finishes yesterday’s workout.