There isn’t any shortcut to six pack abs and losing weight. We get you in the gym for about 1 hour of the day, then you go home and spend the rest of the day doing what you will. Some of you are pretty strict with your nutrition, some are not.
If you haven’t read “Nutrition Basics for Health and Performance” and “Eating a Zone-Ish Diet” you need to start now. It’s not hard to learn how to eat; it’s really hard to be diligent. If you want results, you need to start eating right the 23 hours you aren’t in the gym. Nutrition is the building block for fitness. If you want results, you have to learn to commit yourself.
We’re all busy people and we make excuses all the time. Candy bars, soda, microwaved uber-processed meals, carbo-explosion pasta dinners and excessive alcohol are short cuts to being unhealthy.
To help everyone, we want to pool members and start a Monday – Wednesday prepared meal group. Here’s the idea in a nutshell:
- Target dinner meals costing between $10 and $15 per person.
- Meals are made and delivered to our fridge so you can pick them up after 4:30PM Mon-Wed. They would be easy to reheat for when you get home.
- Meals would be strict paleo-zone and be sourced with as many local and/or organic ingredients as possible.
- We’d get local caterers/cooks to supply the meals and probably rotate chefs if the meals started getting boring.
- We’d probably do a month long trial run starting late October.
Let me know if you are interested or have questions in the comments. You must be a member to participate.