Prepare to be epic…
In teams of 2:
- 200 Double Unders
- 100 Push Press (89# / 67#)
- 50 Deadlifts (237# / 133#)
- Row 1,000 Meters
– You can’t do more than 75% of any movement.
– You cannot use more than one bar per team. If you need to change the weight, then you have to do so for the next partner or the next movement.
– You need to be holding a sandbag in a bear hug the entire team you are not doing the movement.
– If you drop the sandbag or fail to adjust a weight properly, you have to 20 burpees each.
8 thoughts on “Saturday Workout: “The Crusades””
This. Looks. Amazing. And a partner workout!!! But Forney and Armando said we had to take the Saturday WODs off now for the O-lift sems. Maybe I’ll just come and watch and live vicariously.
Wow, wish I wasn’t out of commission right now–this one looks brutal. Have fun!
Did my own no-elbow WOD:
5 rounds of run to top of stairs and back, 10 GHD back extensions, 20 situps: 12:05
Justin/Elizabeth– 23:13 Rx’d
I didn’t do the crusade, but I did have a birthday WOD:
Chug a powerade.
750m row (under 3 minutes or 20 burpee penalty)
Tire flip from garage door to the far sidewalk and back.
Drag a 90 lb sled up the hill to the first sign and back.
Chug another powerade.
750 row (under 3:30 or 50 burpee penalty).
I got the last row in under 3 minutes due to excessive cheering.
Kudos for making the most brutal workout I’ve ever been willing to try out.
happy bday man!!
with ope 15:26 Rx
partner w/Devin (sp?): 22 something. Memory fail!