Because we are badass, we are going to have a challenge of EPIC proportions starting January first.
Our goal is to work as a team and row across the Atlantic for time. We are estimating the distance at 3,000 miles or 4.8 million meters.
Here’s how it works:
- Rowing can be done before or after class and needs to be done in increments of 1,000 meters.
- Workouts that include rowing count.
- We will setup a scoresheet where you can record your distance rowed and time.
- This will start Jan 1 and continue until we complete the last segment.
- Once we complete the challenge, we will throw a party, with beer! You can only attend if you have rowed at least 10,000 meters over the time period.
- There will be small prizes for the people who row the most.
If you want to compare records, check this.