The CrossFit Open starts on February 22nd and is an international competition. It’s not about getting to regionals for everyone. It’s about competing, doing your best and having fun.
1. Please register ASAP. The more people the better. Even if you don’t have a chance of doing all the workouts RX, doing judged workouts in a competition environment will push you to be a much better athlete and teach you the meaning of movement standards.
2. Workouts will be held on Saturdays at 10AM and 12 Noon. Only officially registered athletes can do the WODs during these times.We have to be finished by 11AM on Saturdays, so please make sure you arrive on time.
3. You will be asked to judge one other person if you are showing up to compete.
4. You should leave score sheets in the office once you have your recorded score.
5. You have to join the Open if you want to be on our affiliate team. We will use the scores from the open to help make our decision if we make it to regionals.