Reminder: Yoga with Annie today at 4 PM! Free for members, $5 for guests.
This week’s recipe features chicken green curry courtesy of Elizabeth!
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 2 T minced garlic
- 2 T grated fresh ginger
- 2 packages frozen stir fry vegetables (…or you could use fresh ones, but I got these from Whole Foods and found it easier)
- 3 teaspoons green curry paste (Thai Kitchen)
- 1 can whole coconut milk
- 1 T ground curry powder
- 2 T ground chili pepper
- 1 T ground cumin
- Put all ingredients EXCEPT the vegetables into a large crock pot.
- Turn on high and set for 4 hours. Stir occasionally to keep the spices evenly distributed.
- After 2.5-3 hours add the frozen vegetables.
- After 4 hours the sauce will have thinned, the spices distributed, the meat cooked, and all will be delicious.
- Optional: serve over a bed of (cauliflower) rice, if you like. I just put it all in a bowl and eat it. Like soup. Green curry soup.
2 thoughts on “Sunday Recipe: Chicken Green Curry”