This week’s recipe is a Ground Beef and Sweet Potato Hash courtesy of Elizabeth!
- 1/4 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- big handful spinach
- 2 eggs
- fresh rosemary (to taste)
- sage (to taste)
- nutmeg (a dash)
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Dump all the ingredients EXCEPT the eggs and spinach into a large skillet on medium/high heat.
- Continue to stir and break the beef apart until the potatoes are fork tender (about 10 minutes, maybe more*).
- Then add the spinach until slightly wilted, then crack the eggs over and continue to stir it all up for another minute or two.
- Serve and enjoy!
- If you want a faster cooking time, grate the sweet potato instead of dicing it.