This week’s recipe is a Chicken Stir Fry courtesy of Elizabeth (and Jason Glaw)!
- 1 chicken breast, pre-baked
- 1/4 head green cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli pieces
- 4 green onions, diced
- coconut aminos
- sesame oil
- fresh minced garlic (about 1 T)
- fresh minced ginger (about 1″ square cube, grated/minced)
- crushed red pepper (OR, even better, red chile paste made by the same people who make sriracha)
- In a large skillet (or wok) heat the oil.
- Add the ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the cabbage and broccoli and cook a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and the green onions, then the red pepper (or chile paste) and coconut aminos.
- Stir all together until cooked through and fragrant. Serve warm, eat well.
1 thought on “Sunday Recipe: Chicken Stir Fry”