This week’s recipe is a Brussels Hash courtesy of Elizabeth!
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 T duck fat
- 2 eggs
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- In a large skillet, heat the duck fat until hot.
- Add the brussels sprouts and sweet potato and onion. Make sure all is well coated with grease.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until all is well cooked and slightly browned.
- Remove from pan and add the eggs. Cook to preference then place on top of hash (I prefer over easy).
- (Fry up bacon — or sardines or kippers or protein of choice — as a tasty side.)