This week’s recipe is a Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad courtesy of Meg!
- 3 dozen brussels sprouts, shaved thin
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp grated pecorino cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red seed pepper (optional)
- Put shaved brussels sprouts in a large bowl, add scallions, basil, salt, pepper, red seed pepper, and nuts.
- In a small bowl put lemon juice and pecorino. Stir to mix together.
- Add the lemon-pecorino dressing to the sprouts, stir, and serve.