If you are registered for the Open, then rest on Friday and compete with a judge on Saturday at 10 AM.
Proceed through the sequence below completing as many reps as possible in 17 minutes of:
- Burpee x 40
- Snatch (75/45, 45/35) x 30
- Burpee x 30
- Snatch (135/75, 75/55) x 30
- Burpee x 20
- Snatch (165/100, 100/75) x 30
- Burpee x 10
- Snatch (210/120, 120/90) x AMRAP
- In the Burpee, the Athlete will move from flat on the ground to touching an object with both hands that is at least 6 inches above their max reach.
- Score is total reps completed. In the case of a tie, the Athlete with the faster time to finish their last complete set of Snatches will be ranked higher.
31 thoughts on “Friday Workout: CrossFit Games Open WOD 13.1”
So when else might y’all be judging? I have to work all day tomorrow… May be able to get in at 5:30?
But I also have to work Saturday from 7:39am till about 2pm… Anytime on Sunday or later Saturday???
I can come in Sunday and judge you.
little long, but this coaching dream team has some great tips…
this is excellent
perfect I needed a few more stretches
130 reps @ 45# and 75#
119 reps. Rx.
Word to the wise: don’t eat a giant bowl of chili immediately prior to doing this WOD.
150 (45#, 75#)
150, 15:12 and posted. Thanks Tim for judging and coaching.
My notes for everyone on Saturday. I did burpees at 15/min pace which is probably 85-90% of my all out 7 minute pace, and it worked out well for me. Had plenty of gas for the snatches. Did 75# in sets of 4 in 2:00 and the 90 burpees in just under 6:00. 135# were all singles, no fails, plenty of knee grabbing time, probably should have/could have gone faster but didn’t want to start missing. 165# is over my PR so wasn’t expecting that and paced accordingly. My big question going in was how would the burpess effect my snatches and answer is at 85-90% burpee pace it didn’t really impact my snatch at all. Also wasn’t really that gassed at the end (150 reps in 17 minutes is NOT Fran). You guys getting deep into the 3rd snatch set (maybe even the 4th?), have fun with that. Hope this helps, and good luck tomorrow everyone!
Crushed it today
def pace the burpees
At 15:51 after my 2nd set of snatches
4:49 after the first round of snatches
those burpees crushed me.
110, (I don’t have that number: 4:12maybe)
150, and what Andy said about this not being as bad as Fran … LIES
142; 35# and 57# – still cannot distinguish kg plates
first wod in a month…
152. Paced the burpees TOO much? Haha, man this weightlifter was done after the first 10 burpees. They were a real game changer.
But then Chad Vaughn only got 155 reps (a man who only weighs 170# but can snatch 300#). Somehow …somehow that makes me feel… better.
Well, here’s hoping 13.2 isn’t longer than 17 minutes and involves no burpees.
107. That weight was damn heavy after those burpees
150 (35#, 55#)