If you are registered for the Open, then rest on Friday and compete with a judge on Saturday at 10 AM.
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
- Shoulder to Overhead x 5 reps (115/75, 95/55)
- Deadlift x 10 reps (115/75, 95/55)
- Box jump x 15 reps (24/20″, 20/20″)
- For the Shoulder to overhead to count, the barbell will move from the shoulders to the overhead position with the knees, hips and shoulders extended in one line.
- The athlete will start with two feet on the ground and come to a standing position with knees and hips locked out on top of the box. Two-foot jumps, one-foot jumps and step-ups are all permitted.
- Every rep counts in this workout. Credit will be given for partially completed rounds.