If you are registered for the Open, then rest on Friday and compete with a judge on Saturday at 10 AM.
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:
- Wall Ball x 150 (20 lbs to 10 ft / 14 lbs to 9 ft; 20 lbs to 9 ft / 10 lbs to 9 ft)
- Double-under x 90
- Muscle-up x 30
- If the ball is not caught between reps, it must come to a full stop on the ground. Bouncing the ball off the floor is not permitted.
- Tiebreak: At the end of each set of exercises, time should be marked. All tiebreak times must be reported in elapsed time, not in time remaining.
- A group of us will be headed to the Downtown Mall Movie Theater to watch the movie “Murph” at 1:50 PM on Sunday.
- Afterwards, we will meet at the new gym to do the WOD “Murph” around 4 PM.
18 thoughts on “Friday Workout: CrossFit Games Open WOD 13.3”
New gym is awesome!
WOD: 240 + 3 scaled Muscle ups (3 pull ups and 3 ring dips)
* side note this was my first attempt at Karen – 8:06
180 (counting DU attempts) Much better than when we did this last month!
129 wall balls.
good job on the new space guys
265, tied last year but Karen was :30 faster
240 really close MU with band but could not get it
200. Karen 1:48 faster than last year but she hasn’t gotten any prettier.
Scoring is confusing me on this….
120 wb @12#, 180su and four sets of 3 pull-ups, 3 push-ups
Love the new gym. Thanks for making it happen!
247 blue band pull ups. Love the 9ft target on wall balls!
240 (7:10; 10:02). Didn’t even set up rings to my height, cheered on everyone else instead. Time well spent 😉
242 (11:06 after the double unders)
New gyms looks great
Wallballs + 50 single-unders, so 200-ish I guess. Quads very sore two days later.
Did Murph on Sunday-
240. Finished DU w/ 1:38 left & couldn’t get a muscle up
150 wb’s + 180 su’s + 30 pu’s + 7 rd’s
240 and 2 failed muscle up attempts (8:11, 10:40)