This week we are featuring Paleo Blueberry Muffins courtesy of Elizabeth, who notes, “just because they’re ‘Paleo’ does not mean they are super healthy and you can eat the whole lot in one sitting! They are still muffins and considered a treat!”
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold Irish butter (salted)
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s freeze-dried blueberries (you could substitute frozen blueberries, but I can’t promise how they’ll turn out)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Cut in the butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in the freeze-dried blueberries.
- Spoon by the heaping tablespoon into the muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes (a toothpick should come out clean).
- Cool and enjoy!