This week’s recipe is an “Eggvocado” courtesy of K Sass!
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 2 lime wedges
- Hot sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice avocado in half, remove stone, and score the flesh length- and width-wise, being careful not to slice through skin. If using small avocados, scoop out some of the flesh to make a larger hollow for the egg.
- Squeeze lime wedges over each half.
- Dash hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste over each half.
- Crack 1 egg into each hollow of both halves.
- Bake for at least 15mins; longer if you desire more firm/set eggs. (The one pictured I had in for about 22 mins, and the yolk was mostly firm but with a soft center.)