Power Snatch: Spend about 10 minutes working up to weight for 3 Rep Power Snatch (NOT a 3RM)
- Even Minutes: Hang Power Snatch (Light to Moderate) x 3, Air Squat x 10
- Odd Minutes: Ring Row x 5, Burpee x 5-7
- Even Minutes: Power Snatch (Heavy) x 3, Air Squat x 12
- Odd Minutes: Chest to Bar Pull-up x 5, Burpee x 5-10
Notes: Does not have to be touch and go for the power snatch. Scale so that you are able to complete the work within the minute, allowing at least 15 seconds or more to transition.
Events and Announcements
Mark your calendars, because we will be hosting two Yoga classes in November with Kelly Zimmerman!
- Hydra Yoga CrossFit: November 3 (Sunday) at 2pm
- Vinyasa Yoga: November 17 (Sunday) at 2pm
Free for members and $5 for non-members if you want to bring a friend or two!
GORUCK in Charlottesville!
A couple of CrossFit Charlottesville’s own are already signed up for the GORUCK challenge being held in Charlottesville! The date is November 16 (Saturday), starting at 7am. You can follow the link HERE (tab to next page to find the Charlottesville event) to sign up.
You can find more information at the follow link: Participant Info Packet
From their website: “GORUCK Light takes place over 4-5 hours, and you will cover roughly 7-10 miles. You will also smile. A lot. We promise.”