Save the Date – CrossFit Charlottesville’s End of the Year / Superlatives / Awesomeness Party will be held on December 7! (Time and Location TBA)
Thruster, in 10 Minutes build to a heavy set of 3 (NOT a 3RM)
*Take weight from floor or from the squat rack
In Teams of 2, row for max distance and move as much weight (plates) as possible in 15 minutes
These are the rules (assuming Partner 1 is moving weight and Partner 2 is rowing):
- P1 and P2 can switch at any time
- P1 can only move weights while P2 is actively rowing
- Teams will have a maximum of 4 plates (must have them ready to go prior to starting)
- P1 can only move a maximum of 2 plates per trip (a “trip” is equal to one length of gym)
- Once all 4 plates are at the other end of the gym, one trip has been completed and the total weight is scored
- P1 can then move plates back to other side, and so on and so forth. There is no limit to how many trips you can make while your partner is rowing, and each full trip (i.e. all 4 plates reach the other side) contributes to the total weight moved.
- Score is the total distance rowed plus the total amount of weight moved!
Events and Announcements
Vinyasa Yoga: November 17 (Sunday) at 2pm
Free for members and $5 for non-members if you want to bring a friend or two!
End of the Year Party / Superlatives!
On December 7 we will be having our end of the year extravaganza, so put it on your calendars! Once we have the time and location set, be on the lookout for the Facebook Event with more details.