Happy Holidays! Have fun and scale appropriately for today’s workout.
“The 12 Days of CrossFit”
- Handstand Push-up
- Box Jumps (30/24)
- Dumbbell Thrusters (45/30 per hand)
- Wall balls (20/14)
- KB Swings (53/35)
- DB Snatches (total) (45/30)
- Toes to Bar
- Double Unders
- Hands off Ground Push-ups
- “No Push-up” Man-Makers* (45/30)
*On “No Push-up” Man-Makers, you perform a dumbbell row on each side and then a squat clean thruster (i.e. no push-ups in between rows).
- The rep scheme follows the song: 1, 2-1, 3-2-1, 4-3-2-1, etc.
- Wear your best ugly Christmas sweater!!