5 Sets: Hang Clean + Clean (from floor) + Jerk
*Moderate weight, focus on technique and efficiency. Jerk can be push or split jerk.
15-12-9 Reps for Time of:
- DB Push Press (35/20# per hand)
21-15-9 Reps for Time of:
- Push Press (135/95)
Compare to Here
The following is a message from Yolo Meals:
Hey CrossFit Charlottesville. Have you noticed that new, amazingly decorated fridge over by the white board? Yup, that’s ours…well yours really.
We are Yolo Meals – the company with the obnoxious name but delicious food (YOLO!). We prepare & deliver fresh, healthy meals for busy people (YOLO!)
Um…why the fridge?
It’s there for 4 purposes:
- To pick-up a pre-ordered meal (top shelf)
- To purchase one of the “Available Meals” (bottom shelf)
- To sign up for our weekly menu (front)
- To satisfy your curiosity (go ahead, look inside)
For more information about us & our meals check out our website at www.yolomeals.com. So, don’t be afraid to open the fridge & check out what’s inside….what are you waiting for…YOLO!
- Mon 12/23: Regular Schedule, except C’ville Strength moved to 530pm, and no 7pm CrossFit Class
- Tues 12/24: Closed
- Wed 12/25: Closed
- Thur 12/26: 12PM, 615PM CrossFit Classes Only, and Essentials at 615PM. No Free Intro.
- Fri 12/27: 8AM, 12PM, 530PM CrossFit Classes Only. C’ville Burn at 7AM is on.
- Sat 12/28: Regular Schedule, except no make-up class at 10AM
- Sun 12/29: Regular Schedule
- Mon 12/30: Regular Schedule
- Tues 12/31: Closed
- Wed 1/1: New Year’s Day Workout at 4PM Only
- Thur 1/2: Back to Regular Schedule
Support the Lone Survivor Foundation During this Special Event in Richmond
CrossFit Addict in Richmond, VA will be hosting a special WOD on January 18th, 2014 to raise awareness about some of the struggles our veterans face and to educate community members about the resources offered by Lone Survivor Foundation. There will be a brief presentation following the WOD and refreshments will be provided. There will be 2 groups. Please choose to work out at 9 or 10 or register to come and watch and support your fellow athletes. This event is open to everyone, regardless of CrossFit background or athletic ability. If you want to register for this event, follow the link HERE. You can also find more information on the Lone Survivor Foundations website.
17 thoughts on “Thursday Workout: Clean and Jerk, Push Press and Toes To Bar”
Great job this morning Shirley and James! You guys flewww through that wod 🙂
Thanks Taylor! Gr8 having u as a coach!
WOD @ 105 3:36.
cleans to 195
Up to 205#
3:54 rx (got some no rep calls from the sidelines on my T2Bs… so I’m assigning an *)
Complex: up to 175
WOD: 8:16 at 115#
I was slow today! Need to get a rhythm for t2b. Also drink more water and less coffee before.
Cleans: Up to 155#
WOD: 4:30 @ 95#, 1:46 faster than last time at the same weight
wod: 4:58 rx (22 seconds faster, 6# heavier)
C&J: 85 x 5
WOD: 5:06 @ 65# (T2B for round of 21, then decided I didn’t want to destroy my shoulder and switched to V-Ups for the rest)
3:42 faster than last time with slightly heavier weight, but did all T2B last time.
WOD- something like 5:45 w/ 65#
c and j- 120
wod- 7:05 rx
c and j – up to 65#
wod- 8:53 with 45# (probably did push jerk 1/4-1/3 of time), half knees to elbows then situps first two rounds, knees to elbows final round
complex: up to 155#
wod: 7:20 (115# for first set of 21, 95# for the rest)