Please note we have an abbreviated schedule this week due to the Holidays (listed in the Announcements below)
- Row x 250m
- Russian Kettlebell Swing (35/20) x 12
- Ring Row x 12
- Dumbbell Push Press (25/15) x 12
- Jump Rope Single x 100
- Rest 3 Minutes
- Row x 300m
- Kettlebell Swing (53/35) x 15
- Pull-up x 15
- Push Press (95/65) x 15
- Double Under x 50
- Rest 3 Minutes
Notes: Each set, you must change the order of the movements. In the comments, record each individual set time and order of movements performed for each set. For example, set one can be performed as written above, whereas set 2 could be in the following order: KBS, Push Press, Pull-up, Double Under, Row. All sets must be different.
- Mon 12/23: Regular Schedule, except C’ville Strength moved to 530pm, and no 7pm CrossFit Class
- Tues 12/24: Closed
- Wed 12/25: Closed
- Thur 12/26: 12PM, 615PM CrossFit Classes Only, and Essentials at 615PM. No Free Intro.
- Fri 12/27: 8AM, 12PM, 530PM CrossFit Classes Only. C’ville Burn at 7AM is on.
- Sat 12/28: Regular Schedule, except no make-up class at 10AM
- Sun 12/29: Regular Schedule
- Mon 12/30: Regular Schedule
- Tues 12/31: Closed
- Wed 1/1: New Year’s Day Workout at 4PM Only
- Thur 1/2: Back to Regular Schedule
Support the Lone Survivor Foundation During this Special Event in Richmond
CrossFit Addict in Richmond, VA will be hosting a special WOD on January 18th, 2014 to raise awareness about some of the struggles our veterans face and to educate community members about the resources offered by Lone Survivor Foundation. There will be a brief presentation following the WOD and refreshments will be provided. There will be 2 groups. Please choose to work out at 9 or 10 or register to come and watch and support your fellow athletes. This event is open to everyone, regardless of CrossFit background or athletic ability. If you want to register for this event, follow the link HERE. You can also find more information on the Lone Survivor Foundations website.