- Ring Row x 5
- Box Jump Step Down (18/12) x 10
- Walking Lunge x 12 (6/side)
- Row x 400m
- L-Sit Pull-up (strict) x 5
- Box Jump Over (with Step Down) (24/20) x 10
- Sandbag Weighted Lunge x 12 (6/side)
- Row x 500m
Notes: Scale L-sit pull-ups as you would normally scale a pull-up (i.e. regular strict pull-up –> kipping pull-up –> jumping pull-up, and so on), or scale reps to 3 each round. Since there is a chance we won’t have enough rowers, you can sub Airdyne (~30 cals) or start staggered with someone else (i.e. one person starts 2-3 minutes later so that you don’t get hung up on rowing part). Running is also an option (400m) if it’s not raining or too hot outside.
Only one more week to vote for the Best of Cville so make sure you vote today!! Find directions on our event page by clicking HERE.