Deadlift, 3-3-3-3-3, 5-10# heavier than last week, 75 seconds rest
Notes: As weights get heavier, make calculated jumps so that you are able to complete each set with good form (same weight across all sets).
4 Rounds for Time of:
- Hang Power Snatch x 3
- Box Push-up x 10
- Jump Rope Single x 50
5 Rounds for Time of:
- Hang Power Snatch x 5
- Hand Release Push-up x 10
- Double Under x 30
Notes: Weight on Hang Power Snatch should be challenging but allow you to do each set without dropping the bar. Go for Touch and Go reps if possible. Level 2 sub for double unders is 2x singles (i.e. 60 per round).
4th of July Schedule
- We will have only one class at 10am on July 4
- On Saturday (7/5), the 8am class is cancelled. All other classes on Saturday are on a normal schedule (11am CrossFit Make-up, 12pm Essentials/Intro, 12pm Strength).
Schedule Changes to Intro/Essentials and C’ville Strength Take Effect July 7
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- Please note that due to the holiday we will not be hosting a “First Friday” potluck at the gym in July.
- Bring-a-Friend Day is Wednesday, July 9. Tell your friends and bring them along for a fun partner workout!