4th of July Schedule Reminder: We will have only 1 class on Friday at 10am. It’s open to anyone, so come prepared for a fun team workout!
A. Back Squat, 5-5-5-5-5, same weight as Monday, 75 sec rest
B. Shoulder Press, 3-3-3-3-3 (~5# heavier than last week), 75 sec rest between sets
Strength days are important to improving your performance in CrossFit and increasing your metabolism. Don’t skip out on these days!
Post-Strength WORK (ON YOUR OWN)
- 3 Sets: 15 GHD Sit-ups, 15 Back Extensions, rest as needed between sets (should be controlled movement, not for time)
- Hill Sprint x 3, Start at end of parking lot and run to top of the hill (Coleman St intersection). Rest interval is time it takes you to slowly walk back down — make sure you are well warmed up for this!! Take it easier on first sprint if necessary
4th of July Schedule
- We will have only one class at 10am on July 4 – the workout will be a PARTNER workout and will be open to anyone, so bring your friends if you want
- On Saturday (7/5), the 8am class is cancelled. All other classes on Saturday are on a normal schedule (11am CrossFit Make-up, 12pm Essentials/Intro, 12pm Strength).
Schedule Changes to Intro/Essentials and C’ville Strength Take Effect July 7
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- Please note that due to the holiday we will not be hosting a “First Friday” potluck at the gym in July.
- Bring-a-Friend Day is Wednesday, July 9. Tell your friends and bring them along for a fun partner workout!