Happy Independence Day!
Reminder: Only one class today at 10am (don’t be late!). Free and open to anyone, so come ready to work out!
In Teams of 2, Complete the Following for Time:
7 Rounds of:
- Burpee Pull-up x 4* (see notes)
- Wall Ball (20/14) x 17
Then, immediately upon finishing:
- Kettlebell Swing (70/53) x 76
NOTES: Both Teammates complete 4 Burpee Pull-ups (8 reps per round), but there are only 17 wall ball reps each round so partition the wall balls with your partner however you want. Workout starts and ends with an 800m run (cannot start 7 rounds until both partners are back).
Only one person working at a time, except for on the 800m runs at the beginning and end.
NOTES ON SCALING: If scaling burpee pull-ups to ring row variation, do 4 burpees, and THEN 4 ring rows (not burpee + ring row for 4 reps). Scale weight on wall ball and kettlebell swing as needed. Scale run at beginning and end to 400m if necessary.
- Only one class today, 10am. Free and open to anyone!
- On Saturday (7/5), the 8am class is cancelled. All other classes on Saturday are on a normal schedule (11am CrossFit Make-up, 12pm Essentials/Intro, 12pm Strength).
- Sunday: regular C’ville Strength class at noon
Schedule Changes to Intro/Essentials and C’ville Strength Take Effect July 7
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- Please note that due to the holiday we will not be hosting a “First Friday” potluck at the gym in July.
- Bring-a-Friend Day is Wednesday, July 9. Tell your friends and bring them along for a fun partner workout!