Happy New Year! We are on a regular schedule today. Please see below for details on our class changes for 2015. Thanks!
- Dumbbell Snatch Right Arm (35/15) x 5
- Dumbbell Snatch Left Arm (35/15) x 5
- Burpee Box Jump (18/12) x 10
- V-Up x 10
- Wall Ball to 9′ Target (14/8) x 15
- Jump Rope Single x 50
- Rest 3 Minutes
- Dumbbell Snatch Right Arm (55/35) x 7
- Dumbbell Snatch Left Arm (55/35) x 7
- Burpee Box Jump (24/20) x 10
- Toe to Bar x 12
- Wall Ball to 10′ Target (20/14) x 20
- Double Under x 40
- Rest 3 Minutes
Compare to Here
Notes: Each set, you must change the order of the movements. In the comments, record each individual set time and order of movements performed for each set. Consider scaling reps so that you can move through each set unbroken or with short breaks during movements.
Happy Holidays! Please note our Schedule Changes next week around the New Year (see our schedule on Front Desk if you have questions):
- Monday (Dec 29): Regular, except NO CF Class at 7pm
- Tuesday (Dec 30): Regular, except NO CF Class at 7pm and Strength is moved up to 530pm
- Wednesday (Dec 31): Closed
- Thursday (Jan 1): One workout at 4pm! Short strength workout at 4pm, too!
- Friday (Jan 2): Regular Schedule
- We resume a regular schedule after this week! Reminder that we have a 7am CrossFit Class starting every Tuesday/Thursday on Jan 6, as well as our first “Competition” Class on Saturday, Jan 4 at 4pm. The Competition class is not “open gym”, and is for competitors only.
Your membership and profile is already set up in Front Desk, but claiming your account gives you the ability to update your personal info, manage your schedule,sign in to classes, and many other things online! You can fill out a digital waiver as well.
You’ll notice the class sign-in system has changed recently, too. You can sign in using your phone number or a QR code (must request a QR code at the sign-in kiosk and have it sent to your mobile device), or you can sign-in to classes in advance. If you have any questions, email Scott or ask a trainer in the gym.