A) Build to heavy effort for the following:
Snatch Segmented Deadlift + Halting Snatch Deadlift + High Hang Snatch
*Do not stand up through full hip extension on deadlifts.
*2 sec. pause for segmented deadlift at 2 in. off the ground, below the knee and mid-to-upper thigh.
*High hang position is mid-to-upper thigh
* Must pass through full squat on snatch.
B) For time:
- 10 Clean & Jerks (135/95#)
- 2 Toes-to-Bar
- 8 Clean & Jerks (135/95#)
- 4 Toes-to-Bar
- 6 Clean & Jerks (135/95#)
- 6 Toes-to-Bar
- 4 Clean & Jerks (135/95#)
- 8 Toes-to-Bar
- 2 Clean & Jerks (135/95#)
- 10 Toes-to-Bar
*Perform 5 burpees over the bar at the end of every min.
*Any clean or jerk variation is permitted.
*Toes must make contact with bar otherwise no rep.
C) For time and quality:
- Turkish Get-Up (45/20#) x30
*Alternate arms each rep.
Post Your Scores to the Comments!