Today we have a “Hero WOD” in remembrance of the tragic events of 9/11 and the heroic sacrifice of those involved in the attacks. Special thanks to all of our CrossFit Charlottesville members who serve as firefighers, police officers, and in our armed services.
- 2001 meter row (or run 1.25 miles) *The year it happened
- 11 Box Jumps (36/30″)
- 11 Thrusters (125#) *125 deaths at Pentagon
- 11 Burpee Pull-ups
- 11 Power Cleans (175#) *Flight 175
- 11 Handstand Push-ups
- 11 Kettlebell Swings (70#/53#)
- 11 Toes to Bar
- 11 Deadlifts (170#) *Flights 77 and 93
- 11 Shoulder to Overhead (110#) *110 floors in each tower of the World Trade Center
- 2001 meter row (or run 1.25 miles)
The 11 reps of 9 different movements is also symbolic of the date.
*Women’s RX weights are as follows: Thruster (85#), Power Clean (125#), KBS (53#), Deadlift (120#), Shoulder to Overhead (75#).
Scaling options will be available for every movement if needed, so scale appropriately! Start staggered if necessary and share equipment if needed. Only one bar for each movement.