Reminder: Due to ice on the roads, we are canceling the 6AM CrossFit Class. All other classes are on a normal schedule. Stay safe on the roads! Hope everyone got outside and enjoyed the snow this weekend!
- 30 Box jumps (18/12)
- 30 Ring Rows
- 30 Russian Kettlebell swings (45# / 35#)
- Walking Lunge 30 steps
- 30 Knees to elbows
- 30 Push press (45 pounds)
- 30 Back extensions (sub good morning with empty bar)
- 30 Wall ball shots (14/10 pound ball)
- 30 Burpees
- 30 Slam Balls
- 50 Box Jump Step Down (24″ / 20″)
- 50 Jumping Pull-ups
- 50 Kettlebell Swings (45# / 35#)
- Walking Lunge 50 steps
- 50 Knees to Elbows
- 50 Push Press (45 pounds)
- 50 Back Extensions (sub 45# Good Mornings)
- 50 Wall Balls (20# / 14#)
- 50 Burpees
- 50 Double Unders
Notes: For jumping pull-ups – from a standing position the distance from the bottom of the bar to the bottom of your chin should be at least 14 inches. For another reference, make sure that when reaching up make sure the pull-up bar crosses 1-2″ below your wrist (should be able to bend knees and still have a grip on the pull-up bar).
- 2016 CrossFit Games Open: Registration for the 2016 CrossFit Games Open is Live! Head on over to the CrossFit Games Website for details and get yourself signed up!