What an awesome weekend of competition in Richmond at the SuperFit Games National Championship! For complete results, visit the link here: Scoreboard
Congrats to all our competitors! Onward to the Open!
Touch and Go Push Jerk, 4 sets of 7 reps
Notes: Moderate weight, focus on solid lockout and standing up weight after each rep
Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes following the rep scheme below:
- Clean and Jerk (135/95) x 3
- Toes-to-Bar x 3
- Clean and Jerk x 6
- Toes-to-Bar x 6
- Clean and Jerk x 9
- Toes-to-Bar x 9
- Clean and Jerk x 12
- Toes-to-Bar x 12
- Clean and Jerk x 15
- Toes-to-Bar x 15
- Clean and Jerk x 18
- Toes-to-Bar x 18 . . .
- For Level 1, scale to V-ups, and consider using dumbbells for clean and jerks.
- This is a timed workout. If you complete the round of 18, go on to 21. If you complete 21, go on to 24, etc.
- Every rep counts in this workout. You will enter your score as the total number of reps.
- BRING A FRIEND DAYS Start This Week (Feb 10)!!
- 2016 CrossFit Games Open: Registration for the 2016 CrossFit Games Open is Live! Head on over to the CrossFit Games Websitefor details and get yourself signed up!
6 thoughts on “Monday Workout: Push Jerks, Open WOD 13.4”
Still taking it easy on my shoulder, so I went light today.
PJ: 55 x 1, 65 x 3
WOD: 73 @ 65# vs. 63 @ 85# last year
94rx (pr +23)