Back Squat x 1
Start around 50% of your 1RM and build EACH set until you get to a heavy single, NOT a max for the day. Goal is to finish somewhere around 80-90% of your 1RM depending on how you’re feeling. If sharing a rack with a partner, do your best to keep on the every minute schedule but don’t rush your sets. Compare to here
- Russian Kettlebell Swing x 15
- Sandbag Squat x 15
- Run x 200m
3 Rounds for Time:
- Russian Kettlebell Swing (70/53) x 20
- Sandbag Squat (50s/30s) x 20
- Run x 250m
*Sandbag can be placed in front rack or on back for squats
Hit calf/achilles area with lax ball or foam roller
- Schedule Update: Gymnastics class this Friday is cancelled. See Front Desk for up-to-date schedule.
- March Social Media Madness is ON! Check the post here for details. Also, if you are posting to Instagram but have a closed account, please letScott know so that we can request to follow you on Instagram otherwise we won’t be able to see your posts!!