This Friday we kick off grilling season with our “First Friday” Potluck-Style BBQ and Hangout at the gym! RSVP here. Bring something to throw on the grill and a side to share. It’s on rain or shine (we can set up kanjam and cornhole inside).
Snatch Tech Work with PVC Pipe
In Teams of 2, AMRAP 20:
- Power Snatch (135/95) x 10*
- Handstand Push-up x 15
- Row 250m or Run 200m x 2 (i.e. relay style)
Notes: One person working at a time – when you get to the Row or Run, partner 1 must complete the full 250m row and then partner 2 must complete the full 250m row before returning back to the Power Snatch (same rower must be used!).
*Scale to Hang Power Snatch if necessary.
- First Friday Potluck at the gym this Friday! RSVP Here
- Our second Ladies night – WOD and Wine! RSVP Here (open to anyone)
- Hike and Brewery Day – RSVP Here
4 thoughts on “Wednesday Workout: Partner WOD”
6+18 w/ Tom (95/75#; I did regular pushups)
Maybe 20 steps shy of 6 rounds w/Cal
(Me: 95#, True Push Ups, Cal: Rx)
5 SN, 7 hspu’s, 250 m row
4 rounds – 11:15
6 + 18 with Kate