Reminder that there is no 545PM class today as we are hosting our second Ladies Night – WOD and Wine! RSVP Here (open to friends and newcomers).
Please head to http://www.c-ville.com/nominate/ to nominate CF Charottesville for “Best Niche Gym”! Also in the running: Scott Linton (best personal trainer), and C’ville Burn (best fitness class). Thanks!
Running drills and mobilization (hips, ankles, etc.)
Run 5k (or Row 5k)
- Use this route. It follows the Rivanna Trail, then turn around at the parking lot at Riverside Park (there is one fork in the route on the way out where you need to go to the right).
- Wear a watch if possible to track your halfway split time.
- Wear layers if running in the morning!
Cash-out (on your own)
A1. 3 sets of 20-30 Hollow Rocks
A2. 3 sets of 10 Ring Dips (add weight if possible)
Superset A1 and A2 and rest as needed between sets
- Tonight is our Ladies night – WOD and Wine! RSVP Here (open to anyone)
- Hike and Brewery Day – RSVP Here
LADIES NIGHT WOD AND WINE WORKOUT
- Run x 250m
- Box Jump x 10
- Kettlebell Swing x 10 (can be scaled to slam ball or russian swing)
Rest 3 Minutes
- Burpee x 15
- Overhead Lunge x 20 (10/side)
- Abmat Sit-up x 25