Best of luck on your next endeavor in New York, Eliot! Thank you for all of the knowledge and dedication you brought into the gym this past year. We will miss you down here in Cville!
Deadlift, 3 sets: Set 1 – 10 reps at ~55-60%, Set 2 – 10 reps at ~60-65%, Set 3 – 8-10 reps at ~65-70%
Notes: Should be touch and go reps (no bouncing or dropping from the top). Start at the right percentage and build each set. Focus on good form and control. Rest 90 seconds to 2 minutes between sets.
- Russian Kettlebell Swing x 15
- Dumbbell Clean and Press x 20 (10/side)
- Jump Rope Single x 30
- Burpee x 3
- Run x 100m
- Kettlebell Swing x 15 (53/35)
- Kettlebell Clean and Jerk x 20 (10/side)
- Double Under x 30
- Sandbag Run (50s/30s) x 100m
*can load/unload sandbags on landing outside door.
Spend some time rolling out calves/lower body if you have time after the workout.
- Hike and Brewery Day – RSVP Here
- Memorial Day “Murph” is coming up! May 30 – we will run heats from 9-11am. Stay tuned for more info.