A. 5×5 Weighted Pull-ups
B. 5×5 Weighted Dips (parallettes on box)
Notes: This is a continuation of the work last week. Climb to a heavy 5 for each for the day (heavier than last time if possible), or challenge yourself on your working variation. If you can not get all 5 drop the weight and finish the set out. Use a parter for scaled pull-ups and a toe nail spot for dips if necessary. Rest about 90 seconds between sets or as needed.
- Hang Power Clean (barbell or dumbbells) x 10
- Db Lunge x 10 (5/side)
- Jump Rope Single x 30
- Burpee x 3
- Power Clean (135/95) x 10
- Front Rack Lunge (135/95) x 10 (5/side)
- Double Under x 30
- Fridays After Five: July 8 – see you there!
- CF CVILLE 7 Year Anniversary Party!! RSVP HERE – we need numbers for food : )
- Ladies Night – WOD and Wine: July 22
- Yoga for CrossFit and Recovery with Leslie: July 24
2 thoughts on “Tuesday Workout: Weighted Pull-up/Push-up, AMRAP”
20# pull ups/strict parallette box dips