1. See Announcements below for info on upcoming events this month!
2. Please take 5-10 minutes to complete our survey at the link here so we can continue to improve your experience in the gym: Survey
Thanks in advance!
Handstand Skill Work
Spend 5-10 Minutes on Either Skill Option Prior to Strength Work (options listed in order of difficulty)
- Option A: 3 sets of 30-45 second Front Leaning Rest (on rings or paralletes)
- Option B: 3 sets of 10-30 second Handstand Hold (belly to wall)
- Option C: 3 sets of 10-20 shoulder taps in handstand against wall (belly to wall)
- Option D: 3 Sets of max effort freestanding hs hold (if you have a 10+ second hold)
Notes: Build off of skill work from last week
- Row x 20 Cals
- Push-up hands elevated x 20
- Hang Dumbbell Snatch x 20 (10/side)
- Run x 250m
- Row x 25 Cals
- Push-up x 25
- Alternating Dumbbell Snatch (55/35) x 20 (10/side)
- Run x 400m
*start staggered if there aren’t enough rowers, or one person start with run and other person start with row.
See our Facebook Events page for up-to-date info on what’s going on!
- October 9 at 10am: Park WOD!
- October 16 at 12:30pm: Lunch at BBQ Exchange and Corn Maze!
- October 22 at 9am: UPLIFT final class celebration and brunch (women only)
- October 23 at 12:30pm: Yoga for recovery at the gym
- October 29: Halloween Bar Crawl