Handstand Skill Work
Spend 5-10 Minutes on Either Skill Option Prior to Strength Work (options listed in order of difficulty)
- Option A: 3 sets of 30-45 second Front Leaning Rest (on rings or paralletes)
- Option B: 3 sets of 10-30 second Handstand Hold (belly to wall)
- Option C: 3 sets of 10-20 shoulder taps in handstand against wall (belly to wall)
- Option D: 3 Sets of max effort freestanding hs hold (if you have a 10+ second hold)
Notes: Build off of skill work from earlier in the month
EMOM for 15 Minutes:
- 1′ – Dumbbell Push Press x 5
- 2′ – Row x 8-10 Cals
- 3′ – V-Up x 8-12
Notes: 5 sets of each – on minute 1 do 5 db push press, on minute 2 do 8-10 calorie row, and on minute 3 do 8-12 V-Ups. Choose weight on the push press. Share bars and rowers with someone if you can, and start staggered on different movements.
EMOM for 21 Minutes:
- 1′ – Push Press x 5
- 2′ – Row x 10-15 Cals
- 3′ – Toe to Bar x 8-12
Notes: 7 sets of each – on minute 1 do 5 push press, on minute 2 do 10-15 calorie row (should not be more than 40-45 seconds on the rower), and on minute 3 do 8-12 toes to bar. Choose weight on the Push Press. Share bars and rowers with someone if you can, and start staggered on different movements. Record push press weight, calories on rower, and toe to bar reps.
See our Facebook Events page for up-to-date info on what’s going on!