Good luck on your next assignment, Ashley! We’ll miss you and your always positive attitude around the gym – especially in the noon class! We hope that you will find your way back to Charlottesville in the future, and come back and visit any time!
Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes following the rep scheme below:
- Clean and Jerk (135/95) x 3
- Toes-to-Bar x 3
- Clean and Jerk x 6
- Toes-to-Bar x 6
- Clean and Jerk x 9
- Toes-to-Bar x 9
- Clean and Jerk x 12
- Toes-to-Bar x 12
- Clean and Jerk x 15
- Toes-to-Bar x 15
- Clean and Jerk x 18
- Toes-to-Bar x 18 . . .
- For Level 1, scale to V-ups, and consider using dumbbells for clean and jerks.
- This is a timed workout. If you complete the round of 18, go on to 21. If you complete 21, go on to 24, etc.
- Every rep counts in this workout. You will enter your score as the total number of reps.
3-5 Sets: 5 Dumbbell Strict Press right into 10 Dumbbell Push Press. Rest as needed between sets.
- February 4, 845AM-330PM: Habitat Build Day – Register Here!
- February 19, 1230PM: Porkapolooza!!
- February 23, 8PM: Open WOD 17.1 Announcement
10 thoughts on “Monday Workout: Open WOD 13.4”
Thank you all for your kind words and welcoming me into your family. I pray I’ll be back in a few months for another membership. Either way, I will be back!!! Thanks again!! You’ll be missed!
69 @ 75# ( last time 72 @ 65#)
68 @ 55#
43 at 75 lb