A1. Back Squat, 8-6-4-2-2
A2. Strict Pull-up, AMRAP(-2)
*do a set of strict pull-ups right after each set of back squats. AMRAP (-2) means stay ~2 reps shy of failure. Rest 2 minutes between sets (i.e. after finishing pull-ups).
- Even Minute: Hang Power Snatch x 7
- Odd Minute: Jump Rope Single x 50
- Even Minute: Power Snatch x 5 + Overhead Squat x 3
- Odd Minute: Double Under x 40
*Aim for touch and go on power snatch + ohs combo. Build as you are able to but keep it at weights where you can maintain consistency the entire time.
Extra Credit (on your own)
3-5 Sets: 10x Russian Kettlebell Swing AHAP + 10x Push-up
Other Things Coming Up:
- February 4, 845AM-330PM: Habitat Build Day – Register Here!
- February 19, 1230PM: Porkapolooza!!
- February 23, 8PM: Open WOD 17.1 Announcement
3 thoughts on “Wednesday Workout: Squat, Strict Pull-up, EMOM”
worked up to 185#
6 strict pull ups each round
BS: 105, 120, 135, 145, 155#
3 strict pullups
Wod: 55-75# increasing by 5, 40 du
Missed the memo about building weight, haha. 36kg (~80#)