Hello everyone –
We are currently exploring options to reduce exposure risk at the gym. Please check our facebook page or join our member group on facebook for more updates. For Monday, we will have a regular schedule.
Updates & Reminders:
- Do not come to the gym if you have any symptoms of any cold/flu/coronavirus or if you think you may have been exposed; absolutely no exceptions
- Wash your hands before you touch anything in the gym when you arrive and before you leave
- Apply 44 ACE cleaner to all surfaces that you touch; you do not need to wipe down equipment, you can leave it to air dry
- Daily WODs will now have an at-home option if you prefer to not come to the gym
- Please use adequate distancing in the workout areas
- No touching each other
- If you are a private training client, these rules apply, but please talk to your trainer if you have any questions
Options We Are Exploring
- We may make some schedule changes in the upcoming weeks as we judge how attendance is impacted
- We will likely limit class size to 8 or 10 along with a similar limit in the open gym space area; this will allow us to have more space between members; this will apply to ALL membership options and happen on a first come first serve basis
- Open gym space will be limited to 1 hour blocks
- We will likely ask that you pre-register for class; and no shows within an hour before class starts (without cancelling) will either have a 3 strike system or charged a nominal $5 penalty
2 thoughts on “COVID-19 Updates”
Maybe also start having a daily COVID WOD with minimal or no equipment that targets similar muscles for folks who are working out from home?
We all have access to burpees and sidewalks! 🙂
Niki – We are doing exactly that! You should see that workout version starting tomorrow.