Dear Members, Guests and Past Members of CrossFit Charlottesville –
It is with great sadness that the Governor of Virginia has further restricted gym activities and will not allow us to operate our business starting Tuesday night. While many of us would agree that CrossFit is an essential part of our lives, unfortunately, the fight against COVID-19 is taking preference. This ban on gyms will last 30 days from tomorrow.
For the time being:
- We encourage you to stay physically and mentally healthy; during times of crisis and stress it’s particularly important to manage a routine of healthy eating and physical activity. Please think about ways to maintain a schedule around these life-essential activities.
- We will continue to post at-home workouts. You can record scores by registering for the At Home class on the wodify app through the Google App Store or Apple App Store or with your Wodify login on https://app.wodify.com/ . Your email login is your same registration email.
- We will loan out equipment during the shut down to our members. Please come during any of our regular classes tomorrow to sign up to take items home. We are running low on some things, so we can’t promise everything will be available.
- We are considering virtual classes and park workouts. More update on that soon. These will be made available in wodify.
- Please reach out to each other and, if possible, do the at home workouts in a group.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We really appreciate your support through this crisis and hope you consider that, as a small business, every membership we can keep goes a long way to help us continue to serve you in the future.
Thank you, Kyle & CrossFit Charlottesville Team